Fuel Tax Services delivered by Great Plains will help limit your audit risk by managing your International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) for a low quarterly fee.
It’s simple and easy!
- Send your original trip sheets and original fuel receipts to Great Plains each month.
Great Plains will:
- Provide you with a trip sheet that, when accurately completed, meets IFTA requirements
- Review and process all trip reports and fuel receipts
- Prepare and file your quarterly IFTA tax return
- Prepare and file your mileage state tax returns (KY, NM, NY, OR)
- As fuel and mileage tax rates can change quarterly for some states, we can help you keep up with these changes as they happen
- Provide you a fleet summary, individual truck summaries, MPG report and a fuel purchase report along with copies of all filed returns at the end of each quarter
- And when it’s your time to be audited, we provide the trip data and fuel receipts to the state auditors and assist them and you with any questions